Four Winds’ mission is to promote our residents’ emotional health as well as their physical well-being. We place a premium on preserving our residents’ dignity and self-respect, while providing quality standards of nursing care.
We believe in helping seniors live the life they want to live.
At all levels of care, our approach is simple and sincere: to offer the very best care in the most appropriate and resident-centered environment. This means always listening to our residents and respecting their capabilities while helping them achieve maximum functionality and independence.
Services & Amenities:
- 24-hour skilled nursing with post-hospital care
- Coordination of physician services and pharmacy services
- Individualized care planning and regular health assessments
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Therapeutic and specialized dietary services, complete with three nutritious meals a day plus snacks
- Choices in social and recreational activities in comfortable common areas
- Comfortable private and semi-private accommodations
- In-house beauty salon
- Registered Dietitian to provide healthy well-balanced meals