Assisted Living in Four Winds
Four Winds provides a homelike atmosphere where residents can continue to enjoy activities that give their lives meaning and dignity.
It’s the perfect alternative for seniors who can no longer live on their own at home, yet don’t need 24-hour, complex medical supervision.
We can comfortably accommodate 35 residents and offer a variety of room options. We also offer rooms with microwaves and mini-refrigerators, as well as two room suites.
Life at Four Winds is lived at a quiet pace, but it’s anything but uneventful. With an activities calendar overflowing with excursions and planned events, our residents are always on the go. Because active lives mean active minds–not to mention healthy spirits!
- Three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily featuring a variety of menu choices
- Snacks available throughout the day
- Daily housekeeping and trash removal
- Weekly personal laundry
- Daily physical fitness, creative, social, learning and spiritual activities and programs
- Scheduled group trips
- Trained staff available 24 hours a day
- Social and educational programs for families
- Assistance with medications and personal care
- In-house beauty salon
- Registered Dietician to provide healthy well-balanced meals
Skilled Nursing & Rehab
303 S. Jefferson St. Verona, WI 53593, (608) 845-6465
309 Schweitzer Dr. Verona, WI 53593, (608) 845-6154